Standard Toggle Anchors
Designed for optimum holding in hollow walls, such as drywall and gypsum board, the Toggler standard toggle anchors lock on walls and ceilings in their grip range for vibration-proof holding.
That’s why it’s holding up the sprinkler system in the Tokyo subway! City officials wanted to make sure that the sprinklers would stay up during an earthquake.
The anchor also holds securely and functions as a wedge anchor when it encounters a wall thicker than its grip range … It functions as an expansion anchor in solid walls and in wooden studs with a variety of Grip sizes to choose from.
TOGGLER hollow-wall anchors can be used in almost any material, including:
- Gypsum Board
- Green Board
- Acoustic Ceilings
- Thin Paneling
- Hollow Core Doors
- Masonite® Panels
- Sheet Metal
TOGGLER Standard Toggle Anchors Benefits:
- Locks on wall, forming rigid weight-distributing truss for high strength
- Anti-rotation fins prevent spinning—anchor won’t destroy wall or ceiling
- All sizes install in only a small 5/16″ hole
- Largest grip range for each anchor
- Versatile—use any size screw #6 – #14 [TA® anchor = #8 – #12]