Everyone loves self-drilling drywall anchors—you don’t need a drill to install them and they go in quickly and easily.
Our Mini SnapSkru® anchors are the only ones, however, that lock symmetrically on the wall and ceiling for truly secure fastening! Every time you tug on a toilet tissue holder or a towel bar or a window blind, the other self-drilling anchors come out as quickly as they went in, because nothing prevents their sharp threads from cutting back through the drywall as the anchor is rocked in the wall.
When activated with a screw, the Mini SnapSkru anchor opens with an audible “pop”, locking the anchor on the wall. The drywall gypsum and its paper are kept in compression and thereby immediately reinforced, providing much greater holding power than the other self-drilling anchors that are just a small screw in a large screw.
And the Mini SnapSkru anchor’s built-in positive stop resists over-drilling! Try it for yourself!
SP Regular Anchor
- NO drill needed!
- Locks on walls and ceilings—resists vibration & won’t destroy drywall
- Works with #6, #8 & #10 screws
- Built-in “positive stop” resists over-drilling
- When you hear the “pop”, you know the anchor is correctly installed
Mini SnapSkru (SPM MINI Anchor)
Same benefits as Regular SnapSkru SP Anchor, plus:
- Stronger than many larger anchors
- Makes only a tiny 1/4″ hole
- Small 0.4″ head hides behind the fixture
- Head sits flush on wall
- Works with #6 & #8 screws